Dexter Disc Golf Course was built in 2001 by EDGC volunteers. It’s a challenging but fair test of discgolfer skills. Winding through open fields and thick forests. This beautiful course sits next to Dexter Reservoir 16 miles east of Eugene on HWY 58. Absolutely a great 18 hole course.
- EDGC presents Vibram Birdie Bash 2014 April 5, 2014
- The Lynx 2014! Registration Open Now. April 2, 2014
- 2014 EDGC Bag Tag Challenge Rules March 8, 2014
- March 2014 EDGC Meeting Report March 6, 2014
- Next EDGC Meeting: Tuesday 3/4/2014 Hop Valley Brewing March 1, 2014